Monday, February 2, 2015

Some people need to be stabbed with a unicorn horn...

You: So...
I know, but I couldn't sleep knowing I wasn't going to put a post up, I just stared at the plain ceiling thinking about what to say but sometimes I don't have something to say, ya know?
You: Is that it? Oh great philosopher?
Nah.
I was on the dreaded Facebook today, and I was scrolling through my repeated news feed because I check my Facebook page way to much, it's not even like I have friends who actively message me so I don't have to check it as much as I  do. I am a member in a Fallout 3 group. And this girl with her bare hands had made a Pip-boy, with cardboard and duct tape. If you don't know what I'm talking about here is a Pip-boy.
Honestly with what she was working with it looked good for cardboard and duct tape.
Here is where I had the problem, some poo-bag had the balls to tell her "No offense but it looks shitty ..." I'm that kind of person who is quite on social media, with my anxiety I stay away from confrontation. I also don't comment on things on public pages. I almost made an exception because,*Que rant. Eh-hem*
JUST BECAUSE YOU PUT "NO OFFENSE" IN FRONT OF A OFFENSIVE STATEMENT DOESN'T MAKE IT ANY LESS OFFENSIVE!
I can not stand people who do that. No it's not a magician's special blanket it doesn't make the insult disappear by trying to seem passive. Did you put time into that project? No? So shut it! At least trolls no matter how wrong they are have the guts to not hide behind a statement like "no offense."  I'm of course not standing up for trolls I think they need to stick their opinions where the sun don't shine, or find Jesus either one will do. I can';t even call you a troll because you act like you're trying to help. It's like the time a friend at the time called me fat then put "JK, JK." As if I'm going to laugh my butt of at her calling me fat out of the blue. And you wonder why people have self esteem issues.
If you don't like something, don't post it. Just don't. And something I've learned along the way is that if that person asks for your opinion, try to give them a constructive criticism...
I almost ripped him a new one and honestly I'm trying to get my courage to stay something. The girl deserves that. The guy should have just shut his pie hole in the first place. 
And this concludes Jaxx's 3:00 am rant about how people suck. I will talk to you guys later!

No comments:

Post a Comment