Friday, June 3, 2016

I'm not going to stop dreaming.

There are a lot of things that happen in a persons life. Some talk about what has happened to them, a lot keep to themselves. I am the kind of person who keeps to herself when something happens. And I don't want to get sappy or preachy or whatever. But these past four years have not been what I've expected when I moved to Georgia. I expected a new start, high school diploma, my book being published, perfect health, health of my sister and mom and to get back on our feet after having the life we had back in PA. Very little on that list has happened and honestly I'm so tired of hiding it, it sucks. It's like I have a thousand pounds strapped to my chest. I may have said that in other posts but I deleted most of them because I've hated what I've put out there, the post I have write a few months ago, I feel even though I kinda hate reading them I feel like I'm not hiding myself and when I am hiding I can tell.
You guys are going to see more of me, no it may not always be pretty but when has fighting for the life/dream/ family/health you want ever been pretty?
No I'm not always going to be upset or angry, there will be happiness/beauty on here, but I hate to tell real life isn't white backgrounds and fairy lights. That life, that dream you have will never be easy, it's your battle, your victory to win. I'm here to let you know if you're fighting a battle, I'm here fighting mine and we can fight together.
And don't worry guys I'm still funny. I tend to laugh at my jokes more than anyone else.
I also have this month planned out in my calendar on my phone because holds me accountable and I don't want to mess this up. I will be posting three times a week, Weds, Fri and Sun. I'm still planning out what I will be posting. Details will come soon, but for now I going to leave it there.
Thank you for stopping by, I hope I didn't depress you.
I love you very much,
InsideMehHead.

No comments:

Post a Comment