Friday, June 10, 2016

What to expect

Hey Guys!
Sooo, next week as I mentioned a few posts I am getting my posting schedule together. And I haven't announced what I will be posting.

So I wanted to tell you what you'll be expecting when you tune in on Wednesday, Friday and Sunday. I was gonna make a pretty picture posting that but to be honest that would take me forever.

And when I asked my self "what do you wanna post?" I couldn't come up with an answer, I love a lot of things and since I'm very artistic person I don't feel inspired if I'm just sticking to one thing.

Wednesday- Writing and Obsessions
Okay so Wednesday will be fun to post on. I will be posting some of my adventures in writing/self publishing. As well as some things that I love like music,t.v, movies, people, books. really anything that inspires me and my unicorn brain...

Friday- Beauty, Inspiration and Lifestyle.
I often find my self inspired by the beauty section on Pinterest. Hair, make up, fashion. You name it. I usually get a bunch of photos from Pinterest and post them here.  I also may use this day to post somethings from my life, I take a lot of pictures and I think this would be a great place to share them. I also change my hair a lot and am always on the look out for inspiration. :)

Sunday- Personal Life updates.
I want to have a day where we both sit down with a cup of coffee as I share some life updates
and stories I have,

If you have things that you wanna see or any suggestions comment them down below.




No comments:

Post a Comment